Why Choose Us
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Expert Technicians
- $29 Service Call
- Upfront Pricing
- Exceptional Service
- Free Service Call with any Repair
- Local Fort Worth Specialists
Gas Furnace FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions About Gas Furnaces
- DIY Furnace Repair — How to Troubleshoot Heater Problems
- What are the Furnace Gas Valve and Line Problems from Incomplete Combustion?
- Common Heating Problems – Furnaces, Air Handlers, and Heat Pumps and Their Different Problems
- 4 Safety and Efficiency Benefits of a Heater Tune Up
- AC and Heating Essential Maintenance – The Major Items that Need Checking
- I hear something running, but we have no heat.
- Three of the Most Common Heater Problems
- Types of AC and Heating Systems
Gas Furnace Experts
When the temperatures drop, a working heater is necessary in Texas. When your heater breaks, we can find the problem fast. We only charge $29 to inspect your furnace, find the problem, and present you with an upfront price to fix the problem.
If you hire Texas Discount Air to perform the repair, you only pay for the repair and the service call fee is waived.
We offer same day emergency service in all of Fort Worth, Euless, North Richland Hills, Saginaw, and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are trained to provide excellent service and expert repairs, so you can have a comfortable home once again.