AC Repair North Richland Hills
- Fast, same day emergency service
- A low $29 service call that includes diagnosing most problems
- 24/7 appointments
- Expert HVAC technicians.
A working air conditioning system in the summer is very important in North Richland Hills, Texas. If your Air Conditioner breaks, our air conditioning repair technicians are here to help with repairs, maintenance, estimates, installs, and answer questions you may have.
Texas Discount Air’s technicians offer residential air conditioning repair that NRH customers depend on for all of their local home comfort needs.
We specialize in emergency service, and we will always schedule your service around your schedule for your convenience.
For Expert, Discounted Air Conditioning Repair, Call Texas Discount Air at (682)214-4822.
AC Repair in North Richland Hills, Texas can be both fast and affordable when you call Texas Discount Air. We offer discounted prices on all repairs and installations, and we guarantee our work.
Brands We Repair
We repair ALL Major and non-Major brands of AC Systems (Air Conditioning Systems). These include: Carrier, Bryant, Coleman, Rheem, Trane, Goodman, Day & Night, Amana, Lennox, American Standard, Payne, Ducane, Armstrong, Concord, Ruud, York, Luxaire, Allied, AirEase, Tempstar, Gree, Whirlpool, Fridgedaire, Heil, Fujitsu, Maytag, Tappan, State, Reznor, Kenmore, Janitrol, Gibson, Comfortmaker, Westinghouse, GE, Aspen, Burnham and many off brand and low brand AC Systems (Air Conditioning Systems).
Top 4 Most Common AC Problems
1.) Air Conditioning is Not Blowing Cold Air...
- “My AC system is blowing air but it is warm air”: Most often, when an air conditioning system is blowing air inside and it’s not cold air, it’s because something is wrong solely with the unit outside. The inside part just blows air in the summer, but the outside unit does the cooling. So most likely, if you are only feeling warm air blowing into your house, what is happening is that the outside AC Condenser is not cooling that air with the Evaporator.
2.) The AC Unit is Making Weird Noises On and Off...
- “My AC system is making weird noises on and off” : Often times customers will call and state that their AC system is making weird noises outside, like an on and off sound. This could be the dual run cap. This item is the most common repair in the summer. Because it provides power to the compressor and the condenser fan motor, when this item is broken, you will not get cold air, no matter how low you put the thermostat. Call Texas Discount Air@ 682-214-4822 (HVAC) to have this problem solved.
3.) Ice is Forming on the Outside AC Unit...
- “I see ice on the outside unit” : This is a very serious problem and often times is because the ice has already been building up for hours on the inside part. While the inside of the unit has been frozen for hours, the ice has just worked its way down to the outside unit. If you simply defrosting the AC unit, and then using it again once the ice is thawed, this will not likely fix the problem, but only simply delay it. The current most common item that causes freezing up of AC units is a Refrigerant leak. This is becoming more and more of a problem. As AC systems get older, the copper becomes more annealed. When this happens, it weakens and joints fail causing R-22 freon to leak out. This is even happening in the newer 410a systems. Call Texas Discount Air@ 682-214-4822 (HVAC) to have this problem fixed.
4.) The Air is Not Blowing Cold Enough...
- “My AC air is only coolish”: This is related to another problem in your AC. Your system is probably cooling sometimes and not cooling other times as it fails intermittently. Believe it or not, some mechanical problems will reveal themselves only every few cycles as opposed to a constant problem.